zondag 23 januari 2011

2301

My new wallet + my black Balenciaga Day. The wallet is SO soft - and does anyone else immediately thinks about the leopard Acne wallet? It looks so much a like. And the B-bag, I've had it for a while now and... well, it's the best bag in the world! I have no words for it.

Some new (cheap!) rings. Why do I always forget to put them on my fingers in the morning?
My favourite nailpolishes as of lately. The Chanel ones were Christmas presents, the Barry M one was a gift from my best friend and the M.A.C. one was from the Jin Soon for M.A.C. Nail Trend 2010 collection.
Luckily the Cham Pale items I got were presents from my mom, so I had money to invest in some Mickey Contractor items - and one Stylishly Yours item. Oh and the Fix Fluid... I think I'm allergic to it, but I also started using the Complete Comfort creme at the same time so I don't know which one of the two - or both - products I get this red rash from. Anyways - my skin is fucked, cause even though I have stopped using those products, I still have lots of red irritation going on in my face. I'm now thinking of either getting the Lush moisturiser that saved my skin last time, or buying a moisturiser from La Roche Posay. In december I got something from La Roche Posay against the acne on my chin and I've only had one pimple ever since - miracle product anyone?
I was thinking about doing a 'Favourites from 2010' post but then again, I bought so many things last year and it would be too much to show, but if I had to choose one product as a favourite for last year, it would be, without a doubt, M.A.C.'s Face&Body foundation.

12 opmerkingen:

  1. Ohh super!
    Vooral die wallet and B-bag ;)
    Waar heb je hem gehaald als ik vragen mag :)?

    xo.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. De B-bag? Bij Louis in Antwerpen. Daar zijn ze supervriendelijk! x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. What a gorgeous wallet! Although I must admit I love everything in here!
    You have such a great taste taking photographs,
    XOXO from a new follower
    Catanya

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Wow you have some lovely things! Great nail varnishes!

    The Flower Girl,

    X

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. I love this leopard wallet and the colors of the nail polish!
    <3
    katerina
    fashionalgorithms.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. wow we love your rings !!!

    xx, tany and nati <333

    http://www.whoop-itup.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. im loving those rings, and the wallet is gorgeous!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Love all the pictures, the leopard purse looks so gorgeous!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. just found your blog...
    and yes, i did tought about the acne wallet.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Superleuke spulletjes!! ♥ the leopard wallet, die wil ik ook!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen