
Now all that I need is a high waisted skirt like that and a studded waist belt. High waisted skirts are really difficult to find for me, cause I have big hips and it makes most of those skirts look ridiculous on me, but I do have one high waisted skirt that actually looks supersexy on me, so I must be able to find another one! I think I'm going to take a look at the American Apparel store. For the belt, I think I've seen similar belts to the one on the picture at H&M so it really can't be expensive. I probably already have a top and leggings and boots that will go with a skirt and belt like that. Yaay!
Now, that's what I want. What I actually really need is a good winter coat! Until now I've been wearing my black leather jacket but I really do need a longer, think coat or jacket (preferably a black or dark grey one - I like brighter colours too but I might get tired of that too soon and it doesn't matches all my clothes). Maybe something like this picture but not that wide on the bottom, because I tried one on like that at Zara today and it made my hips turn into extra huge bitches. No thanks.
I'm so completely in love with anything that has studs on it... I've already have boots with studs and I would totally like to have a studded leather jacket and a studded bag. Maybe if I find a cheap studded bag like that I might buy it...Now, since I have been spending wayyyy too much money lately, I'm going to make up a budget plan. I really have to save some more money so I can spend that on tattoos, hehe. I need to get my Russian dolls, chest tattoo, anchor tattoo and mom tattoo done in 2010 ;). I mean it, there's no stopping me, and if I have to cut my shopping money off a little bit, I'll do it.
I'm going to Amsterdam at the end of this month and that will be my last 'big' shopping spree. Can't wait!
xoxo
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten